Contract management and cycle billing is the life blood of a service business. With your bottom line dependent on quality customer and equipment management, relying on an ineffective spreadsheet or manual entry system is no longer an option.
Automated data capture of meter clicks, cost per X billing and inventory management requiring minimal manual entry will ensure timely and accurate cyclical billing.
An effective contract and cycle billing system provides:
- Customer self service with meter entry via the internet or mobile device.
- Renewal contracts automatically generated based on contract expirations.
- Effective and easy invoice generation for contracts and meter billing.
- Automated machine to machine communication for meter reads.
- Business alerts if meters read with suspect conditions.
- Remote technician read functionality to cross-reference billing and/or rebilling.
- A single invoice regardless of the configuration, including multiple meters on multiple machines.
- Cost per X revenue allocated to labor, parts or consumables.
- Consumable management and profitability assessment.