You have the option to track the GPS locations of mobile service techs.You must have activated the “Store GPS Tracking Data” option in the Tech Tracking configuration in order to use this feature.
You may access the tracking info for a tech via the GPS Tracking Tab of the Technician Manager portal. The GPS Tracking Tab shows a map of all GPS positions recorded for a technician during a day.
When you access the tab the map will show positions for the current date. The route is sequenced by the time stamp for each GPS position record. You may view history for other dates by changing the date field and pressing the Update button. You may also enter select a Starting Time to include only positions from that time forward. You may click on any icon point on the route to see the time and address for that point.
Contract management and cycle billing is the life blood of a service business. With your bottom line dependent on quality customer and equipment management, relying on an ineffective spreadsheet or manual entry system is no longer an option.
Automated data capture of meter clicks, cost per X billing and inventory management requiring minimal manual entry will ensure timely and accurate cyclical billing.
An effective contract and cycle billing system provides:
- Customer self service with meter entry via the internet or mobile device.
- Renewal contracts automatically generated based on contract expirations.
- Effective and easy invoice generation for contracts and meter billing.
- Automated machine to machine communication for meter reads.
- Business alerts if meters read with suspect conditions.
- Remote technician read functionality to cross-reference billing and/or rebilling.
- A single invoice regardless of the configuration, including multiple meters on multiple machines.
- Cost per X revenue allocated to labor, parts or consumables.
- Consumable management and profitability assessment.