The PO Approval Portal allows you to easily review and change the approval status of purchase orders.
Easily upload files to your SouthWare server as Note Attachments!
With this feature you may take any file accessible from your local computer and make it available as an attachment that will be available to other SouthWare users. Image snapshots, PDF files, spreadsheets, documents, etc., on your computer can now be instantly attached to related SouthWare records.
Service Orders now has the ability to process and maintain multiple payments of the same type in the same day.
The Service order system now creates all payments in a linked sales order. This is to ensure that we have history of payment dates and amounts. Changes to the Mobile Table have been added to support multiple payments of the same type.
There is a new option in the QuickScreen Menu that will allow an operator to define and see just their favorite icons.
The CRM Portal now displays a task calendar to display tasks due for today and the week, month, year. The calendar has drag and drop reschedule and many other features.
The posting registers produced by each SouthWare posting process provide an audit trail of the updated data. We have a “Posting Register Portal”. In this portal you may choose to activate logging of registers and to automate several features of the posting:
- Auto-Output – Defining an Auto-Output for a posting register enables the creation or updating of a log record for each posting that uses that register. Specify which output format (and optionally which printer ID) to automatically use.
- Separate File setting – Indicate whether to create a separate file per posting, per day, or per month (if spooling). This lets you optionally combine related postings into a single file to make it easier to search for data.
- Active – After defining logging for a post register type you have the option to activate/deactivate the logging if needed.
- Auto-Post to G/L – For each G/L interface process you may specify whether to automatically post G/L distributions to G/L transactions as part of the posting process. This will create a G/L transaction per posting.
- Edit or Set Up buttons – The button to the right of each posting register line accesses the maintenance program you can use to access the options for the register. The Set Up button automatically creates the record, then lets you review/edit it as needed.
The SouthWare Remote Sales Portal provides an integrated user environment for sales and customer service users who are connecting to SouthWare via a Tablet. All major Tablets are supported – including Apple iPad, Android and Windows. This new features expands SouthWare tablet offering which already includes Remote Tech and Executive reporting.
The SouthWare QuickScreens Menu is a portal that provides an integrated menu environment for users logged into SouthWare. The portal integrates one-click access to SouthWare web portals, full access to the complete SouthWare classic menu, and global find/navigate features. Whether you are a new or a long-time SouthWare user, the QuickScreens menu gives you efficient and easily-navigated access to SouthWare functions.
After 12 years, support for Windows XP will end on April 8, 2014. There will be no more security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 7.
New Remote Technician portal is designed for a mobile service technician who will access and update SouthWare Service Orders over an internet connection. The layout and functionality of this portal are optimized for tablet and touch screen use.